331 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burien, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burien (3)
- Burien Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burien Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Burien Apartments with Garages (7)
- Burien Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Burien Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burien Apartments with Parking (16)
- Burien Apartments with Pools (2)
- Burien Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Burien Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Burien Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burien Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burien (4)
- SeaTac 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tukwila 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Des Moines 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seattle 3 Bedroom Apartments (140)
- Renton 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Lakeland North 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kent 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Federal Way 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
You'd never guess it, but you're probably older than Burien. While the original settlement dates back to the Civil War Era, the community remained stubbornly unincorporated until 1993, when a local land use issue finally brought things together. Once empowered, Burien quickly exercised its imperialistic muscle, annexing the tasty North Highline and increasing its population (and tax base) by a cool third.
If you love Seattle but you don't want to live in town, get yourself down to Burien, and fast. Located just south of the Rainy City, Burien's a happening coastal suburb with awesome Puget Sound views, plenty of shopping, manageable traffic, and killer street food. A recently renovated town center encourages friendly loitering and provides something of a small town feel, but with benefits. The combination of proximity, progressiveness, prosperity, and natural setting make the city a true gem. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Burien provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Burien. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.