467 Apartments for rent in Barberton, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Barberton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Barberton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Barberton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Barberton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mount Vista Apartments with Garages (1)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Garages (9)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (86)
- Orchards Apartments with Garages (7)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Garages (6)
- Felida Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Barberton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Barberton?
Barberton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.