3,627 Apartments for rent in West Falls Church, VA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Falls Church Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (10)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- West Falls Church Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Falls Church Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Falls Church Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Falls Church Apartments with Parking (24)
- Idylwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Parking (4)
- Annandale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Parking (3)
- Pimmit Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Parking (3)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (11)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Parking (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in West Falls Church?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in West Falls Church?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Falls Church?
You don't need a car to get around West Falls Church. We repeat, you do not need a car to get around West Falls Church. Top that, anywhere else in Virginia!
West Falls Church is a northern Virginia suburb without the suburbia feeling. The metro station, shopping, bars and dining are all within walking distance, helping this be a truly walkable town located within 15 minutes of Washington D.C..
Having trouble with Craigslist West Falls Church? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some West Falls Church apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.