3,244 Apartments for rent in Newington Forest, VA with Balconies
- Newington Forest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Parking (3)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Pools (1)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Newington Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Newington Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Newington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lorton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Burke Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Occoquan Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Newington Forest?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Newington Forest?
Separated at birth: Though not designated as a city, town or even a village by the United States Census, Newington Forest is still a census-designated place with a population close to that of Newington, VA, which is the city that it was split off from.
A beautiful place marked largely by the Newington Forest neighborhood, Newington Forest provides a quiet area to live away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Washington, D.C. Even with that being the case, the nation's capital is still only about half an hour away, so it's still easily accessible for those who want to break away from the suburbs every so often. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Newington Forest renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.