118 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Montclair, VA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Montclair (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (2)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dale City 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Dumfries 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Neabsco 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cherry Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Triangle 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Marumsco 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Boswell's Corner 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Woodbridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Laurel Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Classification situation: Montclair, Virginia is not a city or a town, but a really, really big homeowner's association! With 19,570 people as of the 2010 census count, it is likely one of the largest HOA's in the United States. In fact, Montclair was not given its own zip code until 2005!
Thinking of a move to Montclair? That might be a pretty good idea, as CNN Money rated it as number 35 in its list of best small towns in America for 2011. It is located within commuting distance to Washington, D.C., but far enough away from the traffic and congestion to have lots of space to both put down roots and spread out in. Montclair is an unincorporated area governed by the Montclair Property Owner's Association (MPOA) and the "town" surrounds Lake Montclair, which was formed by damming Powell's Creek. This lake offers lots of recreational activities for residents. The Montclair area began development in earnest in the 1960's, and that building phase lasted through the 1990's. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Montclair provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Montclair. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.