139 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Marumsco, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marumsco (3)
- Marumsco Accessible Apartments (3)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Marumsco Apartments with Garages (4)
- Marumsco Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marumsco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Marumsco Apartments with Parking (7)
- Marumsco Apartments with Pools (2)
- Marumsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Marumsco Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Marumsco Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marumsco Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Marumsco (2)
- Woodbridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Neabsco 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Occoquan 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Laurel Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cherry Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lorton 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Montclair 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dale City 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Dumfries 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
"Daddy wrestles alligators, mama works on carburetors. Her brother is a fine mediator for the president. And here she is again on the phone; just like me hates to be alone. We just like to sit at home and rip on the President. Meet Virginia, Mmmm..." (-Train, "Meet Virginia")
Marumsco, Virginia is a census-designated place, which really just means it is a populated area that isn't officially a town, city or village. On about 7.5 square miles of land, the anti-town of Marumsco is home to more than 35,000 residents. Many of these residents were actually gained in 2010 following a strange census report that decided to divide the neighboring town Woodbridge in two. The result was a tiny Woodbridge with only 4,000 residents, but a bigger Marumsco with a huge ego boost! Both the town and the anti-town are part of Prince William County. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Marumsco provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Marumsco. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.