2,671 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Manassas, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manassas Accessible Apartments (6)
- Manassas Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Manassas Apartments with Garages (7)
- Manassas Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Manassas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Manassas Apartments with Parking (21)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Manassas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Manassas Furnished Apartments (5)
- Manassas Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Buckhall Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manassas Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Linton Hall Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Centreville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chantilly Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Riding Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dale City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
A little dollop of peace and tranquility nestled against such a large and politically important powerhouse like D.C., Manassas' ten-square-mile plot of homes, artistic enterprises and businesses offer a rich and stunning diversity of people. At the top of the list, Ravi Shankar used to call this little town home!
With a population of 40,000 people, Manassas, Virginia, is a gem nestled right outside of Washington DC. The average commute time is a blessing. Are you ready? The average commute to and from work is only 30 minutes. Go ahead, pick yourself up off the floor and yes, 30 minutes is a reality! Oh, and the scenery is enough to take your breath away each and every day, so be warned and eyes on the road! Steeped in a rich history dating back to the beginning of this country, Manassas has also forged ahead by offering a home to many Fortune 500 companies, as well as building the largest general aviation airport in Virginia. This helps foster valuable economic growth through logistics and transportation and opens up the area to all sorts of potential business interests. This vital lurch forward and the need to keep up with the technological leaps our world is taking in no way detracts from the Civil War history easily seen etched into the very bones of this historic old town. Everything has been lovingly, carefully and artistically preserved. Even as the city continues to keep pace with the rest of the world, one can easily tell that it strives to match innovation, sustainability and stability with its economic endeavors.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manassas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Manassas that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.