2,670 Apartments for rent in Manassas, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manassas (11)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manassas (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manassas (3)
- Manassas Accessible Apartments (6)
- Manassas Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Manassas Apartments with Garages (5)
- Manassas Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Manassas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Manassas Apartments with Parking (17)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (14)
- Manassas Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Manassas Furnished Apartments (4)
- Manassas Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manassas (2)
- Buckhall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Chantilly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Manassas?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Manassas?
A little dollop of peace and tranquility nestled against such a large and politically important powerhouse like D.C., Manassas' ten-square-mile plot of homes, artistic enterprises and businesses offer a rich and stunning diversity of people. At the top of the list, Ravi Shankar used to call this little town home!
With a population of 40,000 people, Manassas, Virginia, is a gem nestled right outside of Washington DC. The average commute time is a blessing. Are you ready? The average commute to and from work is only 30 minutes. Go ahead, pick yourself up off the floor and yes, 30 minutes is a reality! Oh, and the scenery is enough to take your breath away each and every day, so be warned and eyes on the road! Steeped in a rich history dating back to the beginning of this country, Manassas has also forged ahead by offering a home to many Fortune 500 companies, as well as building the largest general aviation airport in Virginia. This helps foster valuable economic growth through logistics and transportation and opens up the area to all sorts of potential business interests. This vital lurch forward and the need to keep up with the technological leaps our world is taking in no way detracts from the Civil War history easily seen etched into the very bones of this historic old town. Everything has been lovingly, carefully and artistically preserved. Even as the city continues to keep pace with the rest of the world, one can easily tell that it strives to match innovation, sustainability and stability with its economic endeavors.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manassas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Manassas offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Manassas. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Manassas can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.