251 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Great Falls, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Great Falls Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Great Falls Apartments with Garages (2)
- Great Falls Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Great Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Great Falls Apartments with Parking (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Pools (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Great Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Great Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lowes Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Reston 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Sugarland Run 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Herndon 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Sterling 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- North Potomac 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Potomac 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tysons Corner 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Countryside 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Vienna 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
The 2011 film J. Edgar was shot in part in Great Falls, Virginia, which brought several famous faces to town. Leonardo DiCaprio played the lead role, and Clint Eastwood directed.
When you move to Great Falls, your neighbors will be some of the most remarkable people in the country. Current and past residents include AOL's founder, Steve Case; Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder; and the mysterious Louis Freeh, director of the CIA. The city is named for its location overlooking the Potomac River's Great Falls, which is frequently used as a backdrop in movies. In just 10 years, the population of this popular Virginia city has exploded. The number of residents, as of the 2010 census, is about 15,500, nearly double the 2000 census count. People love Great Falls because it is just moments from D.C. and because it offers a gorgeous view. Want to make Great Falls your home? It might take some time, but don't worry. We'll help you every step of the way. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Great Falls provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Great Falls. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.