284 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Gainesville, VA
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sudley 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Manassas 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (14)
- Manassas Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Centreville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Chantilly 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Loudoun Valley Estates 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Greenbriar 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Broadlands 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- McNair 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Gainesville offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Gainesville offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Gainesville. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.