2,421 Apartments for rent in Franconia, VA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Franconia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Franconia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Franconia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Franconia Apartments with Parking (13)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Franconia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Franconia Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Franconia Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Springfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Springfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Groveton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Annandale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Huntington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Alexandria Apartments with Gyms (113)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Franconia?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Franconia?
Franconia is home to Belvale a historic mansion that was the home of George Johnston, a contemporary of George Washington who served in the Virginia House of Burgesses and who protested the Stamp Act.
Franconia is considered a suburb sometimes of the big city Washington D.C., and sometimes of D.C.'s own suburb Alexandria, VA. Theres really not too much that goes on in Franconia except living, since people opt to settle down here for a cheaper life than Washington D.C. In fact, Yelp.com only lists one restaurant in Franconia, which is a Roy Rogers fast food joint. The city was settled around a railroad station that opened here in the 1870s. The average income level is high here. Essentially, if you're going to Franconia, you'll want to settle down. You'll be able to find somewhere nice to live, and that's pretty much it you'll want to spend most of your free/recreational time somewhere a little more lively nearby. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Franconia renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.