764 Apartments for rent in Fair Lakes, VA with Garages
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fair Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fair Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (20)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Garages (5)
- Chantilly Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (1)
- Floris Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairfax Apartments with Garages (17)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fair Lakes?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fair Lakes?
"Almost heaven Ol' Virginia / Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley / Life is old there older than the trees" -- Take Me Home Country Roads, The Statler Brothers
Fair Lakes is an interesting and unique place. Not a town that sprouted naturally due to settlers, Fair Lakes is instead a totally mixed planned community, with upscale service apartments, commercial buildings, shopping destinations, and more. Fair Lakes was built by Milton Peterson's Peterson Companies and now has about 8,000 people calling it home. So, if shopping is your thing and you don't like to leave home to, say, go out to eat or explore a different area of town, then this is probably the place for you! Cramped, a bit but convenient? Absolutely! See more
Fair Lakes apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.