226 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Dunn Loring, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dunn Loring (2)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Parking (4)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dunn Loring Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dunn Loring Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dunn Loring Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dunn Loring (1)
- Merrifield 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Idylwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Tysons Corner 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Vienna 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Pimmit Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Falls Church 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Falls Church 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- McLean 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Oakton 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Annandale 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
It is believed that Dunn Loring was the earliest planned subdivision in Fairfax County, and possibly in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It was founded in 1886 when an American general and his wife purchased 600 acres of land with the goal of developing a small town. In the early 1900s, land developers flocked to the region to begin subdividing the land into small parcels that have now become neighborhoods and areas in Dunn Loring.
Currently, Dunn Loring is a bedroom community of Washington, D.C., with a population of 8,803 in 2010. Development in the area has focused on the Dunn Loring Metro Station that goes directly to the nation's capital. A brand new shopping center, apartment complexes, and gorgeous rental condos in Dunn Loring mix with the existing infrastructure of older homes and historic buildings. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Dunn Loring provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Dunn Loring. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.