733 Apartments for rent in Cherry Hill, VA with Balconies
- Cherry Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Parking (12)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cherry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cherry Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dumfries Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Triangle Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Neabsco Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Potomac Mills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Occoquan Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cherry Hill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cherry Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cherry Hill?
"Playin games with everyone till way after dark, In Cherry Hill Park, in Cherry Hill Park." (-- Billy Joe Royal, "Cherry Hill Park")
With a population of just 16,000, Cherry Hill is basically a tiny waterside community in Prince William County, Virginia with a few other subdivisions peppered around it. US Route 1 runs along one side, making it easily accessible from nearby towns. It has a great school district -- better than many in the state, actually -- and occupies just seven square miles of land and 1.6 miles of water. It’s located right on the Potomac River and has the huge Prince William County Park just a few miles away. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cherry Hill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.