289 Apartments for rent in Charlottesville, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charlottesville (14)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charlottesville (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charlottesville (7)
- Charlottesville Accessible Apartments (8)
- Charlottesville Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Charlottesville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Charlottesville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Charlottesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Charlottesville Apartments with Parking (34)
- Charlottesville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Charlottesville Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Charlottesville Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Hollymead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Massanetta Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Harrisonburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Spotsylvania Courthouse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Front Royal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Short Pump Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lynchburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Brandermill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Charlottesville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Charlottesville?
An independent city, Charlottesville lives by its own rules. Okay, not really, but the people here tend to march to the beat of their own drum. It seems like all 43,000 and counting of this city’s residents are very happy to call C-Ville their home. Chock full of history, home to the University of Virginia and offering a hip and unique downtown area, Charlottesville should definitely be on the radar of anyone looking for a great, affordable place to snag an apartment rental, such as yourself. So...
Though the cost of living in Virginia is relatively high, affordable apartment rental options are endless in Charlottesville, and some happen to be a bit on the inexpensive side. So whether you have money to spend or are balling on a budget, there is an apartment in Charlottesville for you.
Renting a standard one-bedroom in Charlottesville will usually run you between $699and $870 a month. Apartments here aren’t short on amenities as most feature swimming pools, breakfast bars, running trails, pet parks, fitness centers, wi-fi, some paid utilities, and in unit washer and dryers. For those academic residents, one-bedroom apartments in college/off-campus housing will run about $585 (separate bedroom, shared common space) and have study areas, individual leases, fitness centers and wi-fi. Those looking for a larger pad or moving with a roomie will be happy to know that two-bedrooms range from $760 to $1100, with the median price falling at about $1050.
If high end rentals are what you’re after, Charlottesville offers up luxury apartments, flats and townhomes (such as the Woodlands of Charlottesville) that feature everything from hardwood floors, views, washer and dryer, fitness centers, a club house and even fully furnished apartments. These luxury rentals will cost between $1380 and $1600 for a two or three bedroom apartment.
FYI, going green is big in Charlottesville, so many communities will be eager to tell you that they are a “green community.” Besides bragging rights, this means recycling will often be included in your trash pick-up for no extra fee.
In terms of deposits, they can run anywhere from $100-$500 depending on the type of rental you’re looking for and the community it’s in. Pets are accepted in most apartment rentals with a deposit and often require a monthly pet rent of about $20.
Once you’ve settled into your new Charlottesville apartment, you have trouble finding a dull moment around town. It’s a very small city with lots to do. From the Virginia Film Festival and the huge Fourth of July celebration to simply hanging out at The Corner to catch the thriving indie music scene or a wine and beer tour, Charlottesville is bound to have something for you. Good luck out there and happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Charlottesville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Charlottesville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Charlottesville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.