996 Cheap Apartments for rent in Bailey's Crossroads, VA
- Bailey's Crossroads Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lincolnia Cheap Apartments (3)
- Arlington Cheap Apartments (155)
- Alexandria Cheap Apartments (92)
- Falls Church Cheap Apartments (21)
- West Falls Church Cheap Apartments (2)
- Annandale Cheap Apartments (4)
- Springfield Cheap Apartments (8)
- Idylwood Cheap Apartments (2)
- Groveton Cheap Apartments (2)
- Merrifield Cheap Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Bailey's Crossroads?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Bailey's Crossroads?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Bailey's Crossroads?
"Bailey, you never took your high beams off of me and Bailey, the tension we conspired was indiscreet. And Bailey, why was I so fain to set you free? Bailey, that's when I lost you carelessly, Bailey..." (- Making April)
Bailey's Crossroads is located where State Route 7 meets State Route 244: the spot where Abraham Lincoln requested a review of his army troops in 1861 during the American Civil War. The town is home to nearly 24,000 residents, but it's not officially incorporated as an urban center. Bailey's Crossroads covers about 2 square miles of land in Fairfax Country, Virginia, and was named after a prominent family in the area. Well, specifically, it was named after the family's opulent dwelling, the aptly-named "Bailey's Mansion." Now the mansion is gone, but the name has stuck for everyone who calls this piece of land home. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Bailey's Crossroads takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Bailey's Crossroads by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Bailey's Crossroads in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Bailey's Crossroads.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Bailey's Crossroads. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Bailey's Crossroads.