3,311 Apartments for rent in Annandale, VA with Parking
- Annandale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Annandale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Annandale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Annandale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Annandale Apartments with Pools (5)
- Annandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Annandale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Annandale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Annandale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Parking (5)
- Woodburn Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (3)
- Springfield Apartments with Parking (8)
- Falls Church Apartments with Parking (25)
- Idylwood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Parking (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (10)
- West Springfield Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Annandale?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Annandale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Annandale?
"Thank you for your wine, California. Thank you for your sweet and bitter fruits. Yes, I’ve got the desert in my toenail, And hid the speed inside my shoe. But come on, come on down, sweet Virginia." - (The Rolling Stones, "Sweet Virginia")
How many cities can trace their origins all the way back to 1685? Assuredly not many, but Annandale can. This eastern Virginia city has survived through more than three centuries, evolving into a gracious, lovely oasis in the heart of one of America’s most beautiful states. Its involvement in both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars make it a fascinating destination for history buffs, while those who are looking for a quiet place to live will appreciate its parks, golf courses and nature trails there’s even a cross-country ski trail and a nature preserve. Don’t let these bucolic amenities lull you into thinking youre in the boondocks, however, because Annandale is only about 24 minutes away from the nation’s capital. It also has a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for the likes of DynCorp, Computer Sciences, ENSCO and ExxonMobil. On the flip side, youll find a small-town atmosphere in this city of just over 41,000, complete with a local newspaper, a wealth of local community organizations and a lot of other characteristics straight out of "It’s a Wonderful Life." If you've ever wondered what it was like to live like George Bailey, then read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Annandale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Annandale apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.