407 Apartments for rent in Orem, UT with Gyms
- Orem Accessible Apartments (7)
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Orem Apartments with Garages (10)
- Orem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Orem Apartments with Parking (21)
- Orem Apartments with Pools (6)
- Orem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Orem Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Orem Furnished Apartments (2)
- Orem Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Vineyard Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Provo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Gyms (6)
- American Fork Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Springville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Highland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Spanish Fork Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lehi Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Orem?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Orem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orem?
At the base of the Timpanogos Mountain, on the eastern region of Utah Lake sits a city that prides itself on community. It is a place where residents wake up to mountains in their backyard and where skiing is a beloved pastime. This small city of 80,000 is Orem, Utah. Sharing a metro area with Provo, Orem features many a good reason for you to call it “home.” For starters, a mild climate with all four seasons which allows for snowy but non-frigid winters, as well as a warm summer but not scorching heat. In terms of adventure and recreation, possibilities here are endless. Hiking/biking/running trails are located throughout the city. Rock climbing and snow sports are very “in” here and rec centers and parks are some of the busiest around. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Orem renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.