160 Apartments in Lehi
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lehi (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lehi (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lehi (33)
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (7)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lehi Apartments with Garages (62)
- Lehi Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Lehi Apartments with Parking (66)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (46)
- Lehi Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lehi Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lehi Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Highland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Draper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- American Fork Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Riverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Sandy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Vineyard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Herriman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lehi?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lehi?
"Hey, hey! Whats this I see? I thought this was a party. Let's dance!" ( Ren, Footloose )
After its immortalization in the 1984 classic, Footloose, it's not a surprise that Lehi has a thriving economy and is in the midst of a growth spurt. Who could resist being close to ground that Kevin Bacon has walked on? Many companies are choosing to maintain their offices in this city today, perhaps not only because of Kevin Bacon, but because of this trend there’s been an influx of people putting down their money on new homes. Additionally, many find it an ideal place to live. If you happen to be in that boat, let’s get right down to the business of finding you the perfect place to call home! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lehi offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lehi. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lehi can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.