8,271 Apartments for rent in Stafford, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stafford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Stafford Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Garages (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Stafford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Stafford Apartments with Pools (11)
- Stafford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Stafford Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Stafford Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Missouri City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mission Bend Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Parking (1)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Parking (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (19)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Parking (4)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (766)
- Manvel Apartments with Parking (3)
- Pearland Apartments with Parking (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Stafford?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Stafford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stafford?
Stafford was once known as Stafford's Point, this city grew around a plantation that William Stafford had to rebuild after a Mexican general burned it down during the Texas Revolution.
Stafford, which now has a population well over 17,500, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, began with very humble beginnings. In fact, there were only 50 people living there in 1884. The population rose and fell, even dropping to 100 in 1914 after having reached a peak of 300, before experiencing a huge boom after 1946. Even with an ever-increasing population, however, the city has managed to set aside over 35 acres of land as municipal parks.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stafford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Stafford apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.