8,077 Apartments for rent in Missouri City, TX with Garages
- Missouri City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Missouri City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stafford Apartments with Garages (13)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Garages (9)
- Manvel Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pearland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (14)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (422)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Missouri City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Missouri City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Missouri City?
Missouri City was named after St. Louis, MO in the late 19th century, and people have been confused about its location ever since.
Don't you love cities with super confusing names that cause all your friends to keep double-checking where you really live? Well if you do, Missouri City is probably the spot for you. Because unless you're from Houston, there's a good chance you'll be scratching your head about this area. Let's set the record straight. It's in Texas. It is definitely in Texas. While MO City (as some people affectionately call it) may technically be a suburb of Houston, residents of Houston typically think of it as an extension of the city. It's fairly fitting because the area doesn't really sit outside of Houston. Instead it represents a sort of slice in the southwest part of the pie that is Houston. So Missouri City residents typically take part in similar forms of entertainment as Houstonians. Of course, that doesn't mean that Missouri City doesn't have it's own unique flavor and sensibilities. Keep reading to learn more about this suburban yet distinctly non-suburban area of Texas.
Having trouble with Craigslist Missouri City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Missouri City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.