3,710 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (12)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (22)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- La Porte Apartments with Garages (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- Kemah Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pearland Apartments with Garages (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Dickinson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (392)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pasadena?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Screw around all you want in Pasadena, California. Feel free to act like a fool in Pasadena, Maryland. In the mood to raise a little hell? There’s a little town in Missouri called Pasadena Hills with your name all over it. But if you’re looking for a place to rest your bones in Pasadena, Texas, you better walk the line. Why? Because nobody messes with Texas, and that’s no truer when it comes to its so-called “birthplace”. Got it? Good. Now that we’ve established that simple little principle, it’s time to saddle up and lasso the perfect apartment deep in the heart of Texas… See more
Pasadena apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.