5,827 Apartments for rent in Richmond, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (14)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (16)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Garages (2)
- Stafford Apartments with Garages (8)
- Katy Apartments with Garages (22)
- Missouri City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brookshire Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Manvel Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Richmond?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Richmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richmond?
Some say everything is bigger in Texas, and Richmond takes it to heart by sporting a big history and quite possibly the longest mayoral term ever in the United States with Hilmar Guenther serving as mayor from 1949 to 2012.The mix of modern city life with proud Texas roots is the most apt description of this town about 30 miles outside of Houston. Richmond's blending of history and modern city living is best seen in the re-purposing of the town's old buildings into new stores and businesses. At ...
Texas's large size means that it is the easiest piece of any USA puzzle and that having a car is a big plus. With so much space, things are spread out and few areas are designed to be completely walkable. That being said, rest assured you can still get your fill of the outdoors and that humid Texas heat, so ideal for maintaining big hair, at any of Richmond's parks. Many of the homes in the area are known for being built after 2000 and offering 3 to 5 bedrooms on average, but there is always the option to go bigger. Richmond is divided into named neighborhoods, as well as sub-areas so small less than a few dozen people reside there. When considering neighborhoods it is easier to focus on the larger areas than the multitude of sub-areas within each neighborhood. See more
Richmond apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.