74 Furnished Apartments for rent in Round Rock, TX
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Round Rock (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Round Rock (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Round Rock (1)
- Round Rock Accessible Apartments (18)
- Round Rock Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Round Rock Apartments with Garages (46)
- Round Rock Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Round Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Round Rock Apartments with Parking (64)
- Round Rock Apartments with Pools (57)
- Round Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Round Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (70)
- Round Rock Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Round Rock Luxury Apartments (96)
- Round Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Brushy Creek Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pflugerville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Georgetown Furnished Apartments (7)
- Cedar Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leander Furnished Apartments (1)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (72)
- Jonestown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lago Vista Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lakeway Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bee Cave Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Round Rock?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Round Rock?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Round Rock?
In 1854, Thomas C. Oatts named the city after a round rock located in the middle of a creek. Apparently Mr. Oatts didn't have many sources of inspiration.
Round Rock has been heating up over the last decade, and we're not just talking about the summer temperature (although that does get pretty high, now that we mention it, but we're digressing). Round Rock has been finding its way onto multiple "best places to live" lists in recent years, and it's not hard to see why. For one thing, it's got a great location just north of Austin (you know, that other city that people are always raving about). And while the suburbs of many major cities are so far out that people never venture into the city center, that's not the case here. Round Rock sits on a major highway that places it just a 20-minute drive away from Austin's downtown. However, Round Rock is appealing for more than just accessibility reasons. It's actually the headquarters of Dell, so there are numerous food, shopping and entertainment venues that support that massive population of employees. In addition to housing a variety of things to do, Round Rock retains a small town charm and coziness that Austin can't match.
Having trouble with Craigslist Round Rock? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Round Rock can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Round Rock as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.