1,832 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in McKinney, TX
- McKinney Accessible Apartments (24)
- McKinney Apartments with Balconies (33)
- McKinney Apartments with Garages (28)
- McKinney Apartments with Gyms (34)
- McKinney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- McKinney Apartments with Parking (33)
- McKinney Apartments with Pools (36)
- McKinney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- McKinney Furnished Apartments (3)
- McKinney Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Fairview Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Allen Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Melissa Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Prosper Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Princeton Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Celina Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Plano Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Anna Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Wylie Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Having trouble with Craigslist McKinney? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Collin McKinney was a signer of the Texas Declaration of Independence, and a wildly interesting character in a wild period of Texas history. Today, his name is carried on by the city of McKinney, one of Dallas' tidiest suburban locations. See more
Finding an apartment in McKinney that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.