409 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Live Oak, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Live Oak (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Live Oak (1)
- Live Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Live Oak Apartments with Garages (6)
- Live Oak Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Live Oak Apartments with Parking (8)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Live Oak Furnished Apartments (2)
- Live Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Live Oak (6)
- Universal City 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Selma 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Converse 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Windcrest 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Schertz 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Kirby 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cibolo 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Alamo Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Antonio 3 Bedroom Apartments (748)
- Timberwood Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
A land of farming and ranching, Live Oak, Texas, is a relatively new city that was incorporated in 1960. Founders believed the gently rolling landscape at the intersection of I-35 and Loop 1604 was ideal for a thriving community. Turns out, they were right.
Live Oak, Texas, is just over six miles from San Antonio and, in good traffic, you can make the commute in about 17 minutes. The community is active and folksy; people enjoy annual neighborhood celebrations like the Memorial Day Parade and Easter Egg Hunt. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Live Oak provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Live Oak. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.