54 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Lewisville, TX
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lewisville (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lewisville (1)
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (23)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (32)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (48)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (48)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Carrollton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Farmers Branch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Addison Furnished Apartments (4)
- Irving Furnished Apartments (3)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (8)
- Denton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Plano Furnished Apartments (8)
- Prosper Furnished Apartments (2)
- Richardson Furnished Apartments (3)
- North Richland Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Lewisville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Lewisville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.