270 Studio Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (10)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Grapevine (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grapevine (2)
- Flower Mound Studio Apartments (1)
- Irving Studio Apartments (11)
- Lewisville Studio Apartments (1)
- North Richland Hills Studio Apartments (2)
- Carrollton Studio Apartments (3)
- Farmers Branch Studio Apartments (5)
- Richland Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Hebron Studio Apartments (1)
- Haltom City Studio Apartments (1)
- The Colony Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Grapevine?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Grapevine?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Grapevine living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Grapevine during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.