2,691 Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX with Balconies
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (10)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Southlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Euless Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Keller Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Highland Village Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Grapevine?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Grapevine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Grapevine renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.