4,184 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Frisco, TX
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (32)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Prosper Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Elm Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hebron Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plano Dog Friendly Apartments (69)
- Allen Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- McKinney Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Celina Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Frisco that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.