5,597 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in DeSoto, TX
- DeSoto Accessible Apartments (3)
- DeSoto Apartments with Balconies (7)
- DeSoto Apartments with Garages (3)
- DeSoto Apartments with Gyms (4)
- DeSoto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- DeSoto Apartments with Parking (7)
- DeSoto Apartments with Pools (6)
- DeSoto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- DeSoto Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in DeSoto (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in DeSoto (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in DeSoto (2)
- Duncanville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lancaster Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cedar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Midlothian Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Grand Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Waxahachie Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (478)
- Highland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Balch Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in DeSoto?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in DeSoto?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in DeSoto?
DeSoto is among North Texas' oldest towns. It was first settled in 1848, just shortly after Texas became independent from Mexico.
Although it's just 16 miles away from Dallas, DeSoto is a happening city in its own right. It's a hub for arts and culture, and there's always something going on. That said, it still retains a great sense of community. There are a whole host of town events that go on throughout the year and you won't risk getting yelled at if you ask to borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbors. The town has a long and interesting history, and you'll still find some stunning historic buildings in the area, such as Nance Farm. There are some stunning places to live in DeSoto, whether you prefer older or newer properties. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in DeSoto should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in DeSoto may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in DeSoto. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.