6,492 Apartments for rent in DeSoto, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in DeSoto (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in DeSoto (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in DeSoto (2)
- DeSoto Accessible Apartments (4)
- DeSoto Apartments with Balconies (7)
- DeSoto Apartments with Garages (2)
- DeSoto Apartments with Gyms (4)
- DeSoto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- DeSoto Apartments with Parking (7)
- DeSoto Apartments with Pools (6)
- DeSoto Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- DeSoto Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Waxahachie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Dallas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (328)
- Mansfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Irving Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Mesquite Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in DeSoto?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in DeSoto?
How can I find a cheap apartment in DeSoto?
DeSoto is among North Texas' oldest towns. It was first settled in 1848, just shortly after Texas became independent from Mexico.
Although it's just 16 miles away from Dallas, DeSoto is a happening city in its own right. It's a hub for arts and culture, and there's always something going on. That said, it still retains a great sense of community. There are a whole host of town events that go on throughout the year and you won't risk getting yelled at if you ask to borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbors. The town has a long and interesting history, and you'll still find some stunning historic buildings in the area, such as Nance Farm. There are some stunning places to live in DeSoto, whether you prefer older or newer properties. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in DeSoto offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in DeSoto. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in DeSoto can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.