6,219 Apartments for rent in DeSoto, TX with Garages
- DeSoto Accessible Apartments (4)
- DeSoto Apartments with Balconies (7)
- DeSoto Apartments with Gyms (4)
- DeSoto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- DeSoto Apartments with Parking (7)
- DeSoto Apartments with Pools (6)
- DeSoto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- DeSoto Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- DeSoto Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Duncanville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Red Oak Apartments with Garages (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Garages (1)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Garages (26)
- Waxahachie Apartments with Garages (6)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (274)
- Mansfield Apartments with Garages (11)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (39)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in DeSoto?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in DeSoto?
How can I find a cheap apartment in DeSoto?
DeSoto is among North Texas' oldest towns. It was first settled in 1848, just shortly after Texas became independent from Mexico.
Although it's just 16 miles away from Dallas, DeSoto is a happening city in its own right. It's a hub for arts and culture, and there's always something going on. That said, it still retains a great sense of community. There are a whole host of town events that go on throughout the year and you won't risk getting yelled at if you ask to borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbors. The town has a long and interesting history, and you'll still find some stunning historic buildings in the area, such as Nance Farm. There are some stunning places to live in DeSoto, whether you prefer older or newer properties. See more
DeSoto apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.