1,246 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Red Oak, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Red Oak (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Red Oak (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Red Oak (2)
- Red Oak Accessible Apartments (1)
- Red Oak Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Red Oak Apartments with Garages (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Parking (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Pools (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Red Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lancaster Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- DeSoto Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Waxahachie Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Duncanville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cedar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Midlothian Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ennis Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Balch Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (515)
- Grand Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Red Oak?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Red Oak?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Red Oak?
Back in 1967, one of Red Oak's residents, Mabel Cavitt, was picked out of a crowd to play the role of Bonnie Parker's mother in the film Bonnie and Clyde. The movie was filmed on location in Red Oak and the North Ellis County Outreach Building was used in one of the bank robbery scenes!
Established in 1884 and incorporated as a city in 1949, Red Oak is home to 11,081 residents that have the pleasure of calling this area home. Red Oak is a thriving, 7.8 square mile community within northern Ellis County, about 20 miles south of Dallas on I-35. Renowned for its beauty, Red Oak was used for three days as the film site for the motion picture Bonnie and Clyde back in 1967. More recently -- 1986 to be exact -- the town was used as the exterior location for a film by Talking Heads front man David Byrne, entitled True Stories. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Red Oak should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Red Oak may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Red Oak. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.