169 Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX with Balconies
- Copperas Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Garages (33)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Parking (36)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Pools (5)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Copperas Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Copperas Cove Luxury Apartments (54)
- Copperas Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Killeen Apartments with Balconies (187)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Nolanville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Belton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Morgan's Point Resort Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Burnet Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Georgetown Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Temple Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Balconies (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Copperas Cove?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Copperas Cove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Copperas Cove?
With a history that dates back to 4,000 B.C., when buffalo hunters inhabited the area, Copperas Cove, Texas, has a rich history as a railway center and a cotton manufacturer. Today, Copperas Cove provides pivotal services for soldiers stationed at nearby Fort Hood, as well as for their families.
When you see downtown Copperas Cove, you'll feel as if you were transported right back into a 1950s movie, complete with James Dean, Stetson hats and Bel Air convertibles. Perhaps it's fitting that Copperas Cove is located right in the heart of central Texas. The town seems to encapsulate the best, most intriguing aspects of the region, both in appearance and in spirit. With a population of 33,374 (2012 Census), Copperas Cove is part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood metropolitan area, but it manages to maintain its own unique identity. Known to locals as "Cove," its history as an inhabited area dates back to 4,000 B.C., when nomadic tribes of buffalo hunters are known to have lived on the land. Today, Copperas Cove is a thriving small city that has everything you'd want in an urban-styled suburb, including a great public transportation system and a Wal-Mart Supercenter. With Fort Hood only about 12 minutes away, Copperas Cove is also an important service provider for those stationed and employed at the base. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Copperas Cove renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.