288 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Copperas Cove (4)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Garages (43)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Parking (47)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Copperas Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Copperas Cove Luxury Apartments (69)
- Copperas Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (37)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Copperas Cove (27)
- Killeen 3 Bedroom Apartments (229)
- Harker Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Nolanville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belton 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Morgan's Point Resort 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burnet 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Georgetown 3 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Temple 3 Bedroom Apartments (108)
- Leander 3 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Cedar Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
With a history that dates back to 4,000 B.C., when buffalo hunters inhabited the area, Copperas Cove, Texas, has a rich history as a railway center and a cotton manufacturer. Today, Copperas Cove provides pivotal services for soldiers stationed at nearby Fort Hood, as well as for their families.
When you see downtown Copperas Cove, you'll feel as if you were transported right back into a 1950s movie, complete with James Dean, Stetson hats and Bel Air convertibles. Perhaps it's fitting that Copperas Cove is located right in the heart of central Texas. The town seems to encapsulate the best, most intriguing aspects of the region, both in appearance and in spirit. With a population of 33,374 (2012 Census), Copperas Cove is part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood metropolitan area, but it manages to maintain its own unique identity. Known to locals as "Cove," its history as an inhabited area dates back to 4,000 B.C., when nomadic tribes of buffalo hunters are known to have lived on the land. Today, Copperas Cove is a thriving small city that has everything you'd want in an urban-styled suburb, including a great public transportation system and a Wal-Mart Supercenter. With Fort Hood only about 12 minutes away, Copperas Cove is also an important service provider for those stationed and employed at the base. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Copperas Cove provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Copperas Cove. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.