991 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cedar Hill, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cedar Hill (2)
- Cedar Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Parking (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cedar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cedar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cedar Hill (4)
- Duncanville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- DeSoto 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Midlothian 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grand Prairie 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Mansfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Red Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lancaster 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arlington 1 Bedroom Apartments (70)
- Waxahachie 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Kennedale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cedar Hill?
Welcome to Cedar Hill, Texas, a Dallas-Fort Worth suburb. Living here grants you more than a few benefits, including a short drive to the metropolitan area, great new shopping centers and extreme closeness to all sorts of natural beauty. Sounds good, huh? Now let’s find you a great apartment rental so you can settle in and start enjoying everything Cedar Hill has to offer!
Having trouble with Craigslist Cedar Hill? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cedar Hill offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cedar Hill, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.