170 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Canyon Lake, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canyon Lake (5)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Garages (7)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Parking (12)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Canyon Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Canyon Lake Furnished Apartments (12)
- Canyon Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Canyon Lake (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Canyon Lake (8)
- Bulverde 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Braunfels 3 Bedroom Apartments (97)
- Timberwood Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Selma 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Cibolo 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Schertz 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Universal City 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- San Marcos 3 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Live Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Geronimo 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
"Well I guess you were right. / The Bluebonnets are worth the drive and / Now I'm here in Canyon Lake alone. / I know you came here / When you were down and feeling blue. / And it helped you sort out the pieces on your own." --Roger Creager, "Fun All Wrong"
Home to over 21,000 residents and a growing favorite for vacationers alike, Canyon Lake is the type of town a person can easily fall in love with. For most people, the thought of moving here is cause enough for excitement. The hard work of finding an apartment on the other hand not so much. If you're looking forward to the big move but are unsure about the logistics of finding places for rent in Canyon Lake, you're in luck. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Canyon Lake provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Canyon Lake. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.