3,351 Apartments for rent in Burleson, TX with Pools
- Burleson Accessible Apartments (8)
- Burleson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Garages (8)
- Burleson Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burleson Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burleson Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Burleson Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Crowley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Everman Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kennedale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cleburne Apartments with Pools (3)
- Benbrook Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mansfield Apartments with Pools (13)
- Westworth Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Pools (159)
- White Settlement Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (70)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Burleson?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Burleson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burleson?
For a fairly small city, especially by Texas standards, there is a lot of talent in this town! Both Kelly Clarkson, winner of American Idol, and Liz Lee, reality star of the show My Life as Liz, hail from Burleson.
With a thriving economy that has placed Burleson on a number of top ten "places to live" lists, this community is a great place to make a home. Burleson has managed to find a great balance, allowing it to be both business friendly as well as people friendly. It also strives to be environmentally friendly and has set aside more than 300 acres for parks. This is especially nice when you factor in that this part of Texas generally has mild winters, making outdoor recreation feasible nearly the entire year. Just try and find a place with a swimming pool; Texas summers are notoriously hot and humid, so a cool dip will feel nice. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Burleson means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Burleson could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.