186 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Buda, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buda (6)
- Buda Accessible Apartments (6)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Buda Apartments with Garages (16)
- Buda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Buda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Buda Apartments with Parking (16)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (9)
- Buda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Buda Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Buda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Buda Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Buda (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Buda (11)
- Kyle 3 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Uhland 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Lake Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Marcos 3 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Austin 3 Bedroom Apartments (431)
- Bee Cave 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Dripping Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lockhart 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakeway 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Hornsby Bend 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Hear the scritch-scratch of tiny paws whizzing down the track? It's Wiener Dog Racing time in Buda, Texas! Each April, the Buda County Fair hosts this much-anticipated canine race to see which gallant-hearted dachshund will win that year's championship. The race is followed by, among other events, a best-dressed dog contest. It's easy to see that the residents of Buda, "The Outdoor Capital of Texas," love their dogs.
Located in the Texas Hill Country region just 13 miles southwest of Austin and 60 miles northeast of San Antonio, Buda, Texas, serves as a bedroom community for folks who work or play in the nearby capital city. During the heyday of the International-Great Northern Railroad, Buda started out as a railroad stop alongside the tracks. Things really got rolling when a much-sought-after depot was built in 1881; the city (called, at the time, Du Pre) was platted and began to gain even more momentum after the Carrington Hotel was built. The two widows in the kitchen cooked delicious, wholesome meals for hungry train travelers, and the hostess, Mrs. Carrington, was known to be friendly and well-liked by all. The city soon grew when settlers came, liked what they saw, got along fine with the friendly people they met, and decided to stay. Over the years, Buda has retained its small-town feel, slow-paced lifestyle and "country calm," even while larger surrounding cities experienced explosions in growth and population. The city fathers of Buda tout an affordable, safe, secure town, flush with outdoor activities and parks, whose residents are community-minded and proud of the city's history. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Buda provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Buda. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.