2,221 Apartments for rent in Bedford, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (13)
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments in Bedford (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (1)
- Bedford Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bedford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Bedford Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Bedford Apartments with Parking (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bedford Cheap Apartments (13)
- Bedford Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bedford Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bedford Short-term Apartments (12)
- Hurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Euless Apartments with Garages (12)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Southlake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Keller Apartments with Garages (7)
- Haltom City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (23)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bedford?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bedford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bedford?
Bedford apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.