6,656 Accessible Apartments for rent in Austin, TX
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (815)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (509)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (491)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (610)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (895)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (641)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (683)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (947)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (88)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1138)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (950)
- Wells Branch Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hudson Bend Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bee Cave Accessible Apartments (3)
- Brushy Creek Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pflugerville Accessible Apartments (21)
- Cedar Park Accessible Apartments (10)
- Manor Accessible Apartments (2)
- Buda Accessible Apartments (5)
- Round Rock Accessible Apartments (19)
- Leander Accessible Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Austin?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Austin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Austin with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Austin. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.