211 Apartments in Memphis
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (30)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (85)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (210)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (286)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (62)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (417)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (21)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (607)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (422)
- Southaven Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Bartlett Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Millington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Walls Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hernando Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Collierville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Memphis?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Memphis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Memphis?
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Memphis renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.