19 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Chattanooga, TN
- Chattanooga Accessible Apartments (19)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Balconies (148)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Garages (59)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Parking (130)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Pools (42)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (79)
- Chattanooga Dog Friendly Apartments (144)
- Chattanooga Furnished Luxury Apartments (12)
- Chattanooga Luxury Apartments (207)
- Chattanooga Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chattanooga (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chattanooga (7)
- Hickory Valley - Hamilton Place Apartments (20)
- Downtown Chattanooga Apartments (21)
- Friends Of Mountain Creek Apartments (6)
- Woodmore - Dalewood Apartments (17)
- Northgate - Big Ridge Apartments (6)
- North Chattanooga - Hill City - Utc Apartments (24)
- Westview - Mountain Shadows Apartments (4)
- Tyner - Greenwood Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Chattanooga?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Chattanooga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chattanooga?
Even the downtown area of this small, industrial city of 169,000 is somehow woodsy and green. As charmingly country as this city is, however, its sophisticated offerings grow daily. Home prices are also fabulously low and the economy is trending upward–all of which translates into a rental bargain for you, and other would-be whittling enthusiasts. See more
Furnished apartments in Chattanooga can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Chattanooga as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.