495 Apartments for rent in Chattanooga, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chattanooga (25)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chattanooga (36)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chattanooga (39)
- Chattanooga Accessible Apartments (23)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Garages (67)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Parking (133)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Pools (40)
- Chattanooga Dog Friendly Apartments (112)
- Chattanooga Furnished Apartments (14)
- Chattanooga Luxury Apartments (189)
- Chattanooga Pet Friendly Apartments (113)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- East Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rossville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Middle Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fort Oglethorpe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ooltewah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- LaFayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Rome Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Hickory Valley - Hamilton Place Apartments (16)
- Downtown Chattanooga Apartments (17)
- Northgate - Big Ridge Apartments (5)
- North Chattanooga - Hill City - Utc Apartments (26)
- Falling Water - Browntown Apartments (8)
- Friends Of Mountain Creek Apartments (6)
- Woodmore - Dalewood Apartments (8)
- Westview - Mountain Shadows Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Chattanooga?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Chattanooga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chattanooga?
Even the downtown area of this small, industrial city of 169,000 is somehow woodsy and green. As charmingly country as this city is, however, its sophisticated offerings grow daily. Home prices are also fabulously low and the economy is trending upward–all of which translates into a rental bargain for you, and other would-be whittling enthusiasts. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Chattanooga offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Chattanooga. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Chattanooga can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.