455 Apartments for rent in Chattanooga, TN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chattanooga Accessible Apartments (24)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Garages (67)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Parking (138)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Pools (43)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Chattanooga Dog Friendly Apartments (119)
- Chattanooga Furnished Apartments (14)
- Chattanooga Luxury Apartments (195)
- Chattanooga Pet Friendly Apartments (120)
- Hickory Valley - Hamilton Place Apartments (16)
- Downtown Chattanooga Apartments (17)
- Northgate - Big Ridge Apartments (5)
- North Chattanooga - Hill City - Utc Apartments (26)
- Falling Water - Browntown Apartments (8)
- Friends Of Mountain Creek Apartments (6)
- Woodmore - Dalewood Apartments (8)
- Westview - Mountain Shadows Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chattanooga?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chattanooga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chattanooga?
Even the downtown area of this small, industrial city of 169,000 is somehow woodsy and green. As charmingly country as this city is, however, its sophisticated offerings grow daily. Home prices are also fabulously low and the economy is trending upward–all of which translates into a rental bargain for you, and other would-be whittling enthusiasts. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chattanooga renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.