408 Apartments for rent in Chattanooga, TN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chattanooga Accessible Apartments (21)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Garages (70)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Parking (150)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Pools (42)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (100)
- Chattanooga Dog Friendly Apartments (133)
- Chattanooga Furnished Apartments (15)
- Chattanooga Luxury Apartments (207)
- Chattanooga Pet Friendly Apartments (134)
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (7)
- East Ridge Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Middle Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fort Oglethorpe Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ooltewah Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Chickamauga Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Soddy-Daisy Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Blue Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hickory Valley - Hamilton Place Apartments (17)
- Downtown Chattanooga Apartments (18)
- Northgate - Big Ridge Apartments (6)
- North Chattanooga - Hill City - Utc Apartments (29)
- Woodmore - Dalewood Apartments (12)
- Friends Of Mountain Creek Apartments (8)
- Falling Water - Browntown Apartments (9)
- Westview - Mountain Shadows Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Chattanooga?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Chattanooga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chattanooga?
Even the downtown area of this small, industrial city of 169,000 is somehow woodsy and green. As charmingly country as this city is, however, its sophisticated offerings grow daily. Home prices are also fabulously low and the economy is trending upward–all of which translates into a rental bargain for you, and other would-be whittling enthusiasts. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Chattanooga renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.