1,090 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Simpsonville, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Simpsonville (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Simpsonville (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Simpsonville (16)
- Simpsonville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Simpsonville Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Simpsonville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fountain Inn Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mauldin Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Five Forks Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenville Pet Friendly Apartments (97)
- Gantt Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wade Hampton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dunean Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Taylors Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Judson Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Greer Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Simpsonville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Simpsonville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Simpsonville?
Wear your cat sweater or hold your cat bag proudly. Danelle German, the groomer who first made products out of leftover cat hair, hails from Simpsonville. Be proud of this environmentally conscious piece of Simpsonville history.
Simpsonville, South Carolina, is part of what is known as the "Golden Strip," which includes the towns of Mauldin and Fountain Inn, the trio of towns known for having low unemployment rates due to the diversity of industries in the area. Simpsonville is located between its two Golden Strip sisters, in a cozy area of about 8 square miles of green space around the central downtown area. If you like to whack a golf ball, daydream at the country club or just explore the outdoors, then Simpsonville is for you. The climate is generally mild, but stock up on those umbrellas, because the town gets slightly more rainfall than the U.S. average per year. You certainly won't need the space for a snow shovel, as the yearly average snowfall is zero inches, although remember, anything is possible when it comes to Mother Nature. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Simpsonville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Simpsonville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Simpsonville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.