1,306 Apartments for rent in Simpsonville, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Simpsonville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Parking (17)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Simpsonville Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Simpsonville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Simpsonville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (8)
- Five Forks Apartments with Pools (1)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (47)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Taylors Apartments with Pools (2)
- Judson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Greer Apartments with Pools (10)
- Berea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Travelers Rest Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Simpsonville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Simpsonville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Simpsonville?
Wear your cat sweater or hold your cat bag proudly. Danelle German, the groomer who first made products out of leftover cat hair, hails from Simpsonville. Be proud of this environmentally conscious piece of Simpsonville history.
Simpsonville, South Carolina, is part of what is known as the "Golden Strip," which includes the towns of Mauldin and Fountain Inn, the trio of towns known for having low unemployment rates due to the diversity of industries in the area. Simpsonville is located between its two Golden Strip sisters, in a cozy area of about 8 square miles of green space around the central downtown area. If you like to whack a golf ball, daydream at the country club or just explore the outdoors, then Simpsonville is for you. The climate is generally mild, but stock up on those umbrellas, because the town gets slightly more rainfall than the U.S. average per year. You certainly won't need the space for a snow shovel, as the yearly average snowfall is zero inches, although remember, anything is possible when it comes to Mother Nature. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Simpsonville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Simpsonville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.