484 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Spartanburg, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Spartanburg (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Spartanburg (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Spartanburg (14)
- Spartanburg Accessible Apartments (6)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Parking (17)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Pools (7)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Spartanburg Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Saxon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Valley Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boiling Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pacolet Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Inman Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lyman Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Duncan Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gaffney Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Greer Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Five Forks Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Spartanburg?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Spartanburg?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Spartanburg?
In "The Upstate" of South Carolina lies the city of Spartanburg, an oasis for those who desire an urban lifestyle with all of the natural beauty of countryside living. To snag the best rentals in town, read on and learn everything Spartanburg has to offer. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Spartanburg should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Spartanburg may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Spartanburg. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.